dragonsteakdragonsteak

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Mist - [viz] Mist - [viz]

Not too shabby...

2:30 is too short for Trance, even for a Radio mix... I see that you were going for soft, but I would have continued the beat through when the lead came in... the pioan sounded relatively generic, stick some filters on it (ex reberb, phaser) for a more unique sound... production wise, good, nothing that original, but its good.

DJ-VIZ responds:

There is a phaser and reverb on the piano with a string on it :/ and I think its pretty original...as for the time, I like it short and simple. Thanks for the review.

Vector (Black-Diamond trance) Vector (Black-Diamond trance)

Nice!

This is most certainly a club-thumper... you got me moving, congrats on that! My only complaint was that the breakdown/buildup was very one-dimensional, try expanding it so you have more frequencies going @ the same time. Also, on the main dance line, try to add some more arps in earlier (in addition to the piano). Melody wasn't that original, but nice job with this one!
~AA

tF-[Carte Blanche RMX] tF-[Carte Blanche RMX]

Mixing Issues, PROGRESSION!

Very very commercial sounding, not really long enough for trance... I would make it progress a lot more, start small and bring it up! Mixing wise, the drum was a little loud and there was no bass to be heard. And the lead was repetitive....

Not bad though... carte blanche is a classic.